Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shopping Trip!

Well, you could probably tell by the lack of posts yesterday that we had had a pretty busy day. First, we went to the eye doctor because mom's eyeball was bleeding when we got up! Thankfully, the doctor said it was only a popped blood vessel caused by some eyelashes growing the wrong way and nothing to be worried about. Whew! :-) Next, I spent the next 3-4 hours finishing up my Florida Drug & Alcohol Awareness Course that I need to eventually get my driver's permit. ;-) And finally, mom and I went out shopping to CVS to get a couple of things. :-)

 So that was my busy day yesterday! ;-) My sister was kind enough to take a pic of the items we bought yesterday so I could show you all! Thank you sister! (I know she reads my blog) ;-)

Anyway, here's what we bought:
Total before coupons: $120! (Crazy right?!)
Total after coupons: $6! Woo Hoo!

Plus, the best part is we were able to get enough covergirl items that we can send in for the P&G $10 Beauty Mail-in-Rebate! So that means we were PAID to buy these things!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment