Thursday, June 16, 2011

Homemade Caesar Dressing! Yummy! :)

I just thought to myself, "I haven't posted any recipes in awhile, have I?". So I think I'll post one now! ;)

So far, the only recipes  I've given you all have been dessert recipes. ;) Which is fine, but you'd probably like to try something a little savory now, huh? Well, I've got just the recipe for you to try tonight over your salad: Homemade Caesar Dressing! (Bonus: it's sooooo easy to make) Yummmmmmmy!

Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing

Ingredients:
4 anchovy fillets
1 garlic clove
1 TBS water
1/2 extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
salt & pepper, to taste
juice of 2 lemons

Directions:
Put everything but the parm. cheese in the blender and blend until creamy. Once blended, put the dressing into a bowl and stir in the parm. cheese. Voila! You have a creamy, rich, Caesar dressing to enjoy on top of your salad! Enjoy!

Does anyone know if this tastes good on top of sprout salad? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment